Sunday, August 23, 2009

1ST Outfit From New Books




Well I started the onesie Friday night and made the test swatch, but instead of giving the swatch to the little ones for dolly blankets, I am going to start keeping a journal of sorts of the things I make.
This one is a gift, I have three New-Moms-2-Be so I am not naming who its for, just in case they peek in over here and see it. And the completed outfit wont be shown here either, for the same reasons! LOL
It is a very easy pattern and works up very quickly! I started the actual romper/onesie last night after doing some housework during the day.
Here is how far I got last night:
   
Here is where I am tonight: Halfway to Completion! 
Tomorrow I will be working on the front but for now its time to hit the hay. Little one coming in early in the morning. Switching days from Tuesday to Monday since Bonnie and I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday.
Tomorrow night is the 1st night of our Stitching Group! A few have already let me know they are coming. I am so excited! I plan on putting out a vase of knitting needles and a vase of crochet hooks, plus some of my books I have bought in case someone needs something to play with.
OH and yarn too! Gotta have some yarn if your going to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment