Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Test Crocheting?

Yea that what I said, I am test crocheting!





1st there is this cute little top, I am making for Caitlynn and then going to make some crisp white capris for her with embroidery on the legs, at the open hemline.





It will be for her to wear to her Granny Penny's in Virginia. She is supposed to spend the whole summer (I have to see this) up at Penny's house. I hope she can do it. Four days away from her daddy is all she can take with me and I live about 45 minutes away. LOL





Here is the flower design I am thinking of digitizing for her pants:


I'll have to change the colors of course, to softer hues but she will look great anyways! I think I will make some soft pink shorts to wear as an optional pant in case it is hot over at Disneyworld. Thats where Penny is taking her.

Then I am going to make a dress that has Solomon's knots in it. A very cute dress and looks pretty simple! I think I am going to love this test crocheting. Will post pics when the designers say its ok.

Off on another posts later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment