Friday, December 5, 2008

Cant believe it has been two weeks already! What have I been up too?



1st and foremost some volunteer work which is very near and dear to me. Then there is the kids I watch, busy little things are getting busier and busier!








As for my stitching I started a new top before our trip to Dallas and am about 1/2way complete. Here is the pattern information:










Will post a pic next week sometime, hopefully! You know how that goes.



Also got all of my supplies for the sweater jacket for Naomi, will begin that soon!! Its going to be pink and lined with fleece. I posted the pattern on the last blog but couldnt figure out the instructions... hmmm I need to get out more often.... linguistically speaking that is.


The new pattern will be changed with the ruffle from the last one on the neckline and sleeves and I will be using frog closures instead of a zipper.


Here is what the new pattern looks like. Check out this site! She has some wonderful designs there and not at a bad price either!!





Here is a link to my Sensaria Site. There are a lot of great products and if you want to receive FREE items then give me a call or an email and I will be more than happy to come over and pamper your friends!!
No time for a party? Then do a book party! Just ask me how.


I want to make eye masks and footies for the guests so I had better get back to making them. Will post pics and paterns when I get more time. Bonnie's party is next weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment