Welcome to DD's Hobbies! Here is where I will share some of my creations whether it is crochet, sewing, embroiderying, crazyquilting or whatever strikes my fancy, LOL. I never can just decide on one.

I am 46 and the mother of three girls or I should say ladies, Nina, Kim and Bonnie. Kurt is my wonderful husband, companion and friend and supports me in my endeavors as long as I
don't start up too many at one time!
LOL. Three years ago I was diagnosed with
breast cancer and after surgery and chemo treatments,not only is my hair back but so am I!! I
don't work
perse' but I take care of two year
olds in my home, sometimes more work than a regular job, but always rewarding. I have a two year old
Papipoo (part Poodle and part
Papillion) that is my constant companion and I have an albino rat named Daisy that is the sweetest rodent that you will ever be kissed by!! Yes I said kissed by, she loves to give little
rattie kisses on your cheek, hands and fingers. We have a cat named
Meowsers and she is 10 years old, originally Kimmy's, she stayed with us when Kim moved out and got her own apartment.
Meowsers is a true mouser and she brings us gifts on a regular basis. She is also a tease and teases the pups whenever she can, of course when she is through with them, she gives them a swat and she is off! We also have a white pup named Trixie. She was a
dropoff and seriously I do not know why. She is very smart and is such a cutie! She is our outside guard pup and she does a fantastic job of protecting us from rabbits, squirrels and will kiss you to death if you show up at our house
un-invited.
Don't get me wrong, she can tell if you are nice or not and will make sure she lets you know what she thinks of you.
Here is Trixie:
Here is Meowsers:
Here is Louie, he is modeling a scarf and a sweater I made for him. He must have gotten picked on by Trixie and the neighbors pups, because his little green sweater disappeared the first time out, LOL:
Here is Daisy:

Nina is married to Nathan and is an interior designer and has one of my four
grandpups. His name is Copper and he is a Lab/bulldog mix, and full of energy! Her hubby, Nathan works in the architecture field as a Junior Architecture and job estimator. Together they make a wonderful family, that I am proud to call my own!!
Here is Copper, my first grandpuppy:

Kim is my second daughter and she is finishing up her schooling as a RN, and while she is finishing up RN schooling, is back home with us. She has two
babies, Daphene, a Welsh Corgi, and
Roo a miniature
Daschund.
Here is Roo:
Here is Daphene:

Bonnie is my youngest and she is
homeschooled. She has a Chinese Crested that we adopted from a rescue organization called Noah's Ark Sanctuary. Her name is Pearle and she is 1 and a half years old and very loving. Bonnie also has a rat named
Marcineaux (
sp?) I think that is spelled right, and she is Daisy's best buddy. She is a black and white hooded rat.
Here is Pearle:
Here is Marcineaux: